- California State Bar Association, Environmental Law Section, Member.
- LEED Green Associate, accreditation earned 2009.
- Urban Land Institute, San Francisco, Member.
- Commercial Real Estate Women, San Francisco, Member.
- Co-author, “New Guidelines for Analyzing Air Quality Impacts Could Thwart Bay Area Infill Development,” Points & Authorities, Summer 2010; reprinted in Environmental Leader, September 30, 2010
- “Examining the Importance of the California Supreme Court’s Decision in Save Tara v. City of West Hollywood,” California Land Use Law and Policy Reporter, April 2009
- Contributor, “A Little Help From One’s Friends: Summary of Rules of Court and Procedural Considerations Relating to Amicus Participation,” League of California Cities, 2003 Edition
- “Health and Welfare Chapter 1017: Providing a New System for Treating the Mentally Ill,” 34 McGeorge Law Review 485, Winter 2003
- “California Civil Engineering and Surveying Land Law,” Half Moon Seminars, Sacramento, California